On 7th of November 2019 we hosted the Workshop “Focus on FAIR” in Graz. After an introduction by Dr. Tony Ross-Hellauer and Dr. Tiberius Ignat, we had a range of great talks on Research Data Management in theory and practice.
- Tiziana Ferrari: The Ascent of Open Science and the European Open Science Cloud
- Marta Teperek: Towards FAIR data: what’s FAIR and what’s unfair?
- Paolo Budroni: Towards the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC): reflections on a local basis for domestic infrastructures
- Ignasi Labastida i Juan: Paving the way for adopting FAIR Data in a university
- Stefanie Lindstaedt: Researcher-led FAIR services at TU Graz
In a final panel discussion, experts from industry talked about their current challenges and opportunities when it comes to data management.
Due to technical problems, only the talks by Paolo Budroni, Ignasi Labastida i Juan, and Stefanie Lindstaedt, along with the panel discussion, were recorded. They are available below.